All recruits or prospective student-athletes must register with U SPORTS CENTRAL. Begin your registration by selecting the PROSPECTIVE STUDENT-ATHLETE tab. NOTE: A mandatory fee of $50 will be assessed prior to completion of your registration. Modes of payment include VISA, VISA Debit, MasterCard and MasterCard Debit. In the sport of football, a Prospective Student-Athlete must register with U SPORTS Central prior to making an official visit to a U SPORTS university. In all other sports, registration will be required prior to signing a Letter Of Intent or participating for that university. Student-athletes who have previously registered with U SPORTS Central can access the system by selecting the RETURNING USER SIGN-IN.
To review U SPORTS' recruiting regulations in full, please click here.
FIRST YEAR StFX STUDENT-ATHLETES
All new student-athletes MUST register online on the U SPORTS portal by CLICKING HERE. Registration is a mandatory prerequisite to a student-athlete being listed on an eligibility certificate. Please follow these instructions:
- Select “Student-Athlete”
- Click on Register, agree to consent, next
- Confirm email address and captcha graphic
- Begin registration – your important registration code will be sent to your email address within 5-10 minutes that you will need to proceed (if you don’t see it, check your spam folder)
- Once you receive your registration code, enter it and click on 'Begin Registration'
- Fill in your personal and academic information
- Save and continue
- Review info for accuracy
- Enter Visa or Master Card info for $50 mandatory one-time payment
- Once completed, U SPORTS will send your official U SPORTS ID – it starts with CS….
- Send your CS code to email@example.com (or just forward the whole email)
When we receive your “U SPORTS Code”, we assign you to StFX. Once that is complete, you will be notified that you can then go back in to sign the "Acknowledgement & Consent” for U SPORTS and AUS to complete the eligibility requirements.
RETURNING StFX STUDENT-ATHLETES
All returning student-athletes are required to log into the U SPORTS student-athlete registration portal to electronically sign the Student-Athlete Acknowledgment and Consent form.
- Access the portal here: https://usportscentral.ca/StudentCentre/
- Click on “sign in”
- You need your personal “U SPORTS ID code and the email you used to register. (If you misplaced or forgotten your ID code, email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Complete any new info they ask for and update your emergency contacts, phone numbers, previous teams, etc, if needed and click save and continue until you have finished.
- When U SPORTS acknowledgement is complete, AUS will come up requiring the same info – just keep clicking Okay and continue until it says a big thank you at the end.
- Please make sure emergency contact, U SPORTS and AUS all say completed “Yes”.