As we prepare to open the fitness centre on September 14, 2020 we will be launching our self service booking portal to help you ease into your active living routine. Using self service booking you will be able to book your fitness centre workout, group fitness class, and drop-in recreation such as basketball shoot around and Student skates.
Don't like to book online? Our welcome desk is here for you, please call 902-867-2181 and one of our customer service staff will assist you with your booking.
Steps to activating your online account:
- Activate your student membership at the Welcome desk located in the Alumni Aquatic Centre by completing your liability and release waiver, and scanning your Student ID. Don't forget your green bracelet!
- We will enable self service on your student membership profile and a self-service invitation will be emailed to your email account on file (Patron may need to look in clutter or junk mail folders). May take 24 hours to process.
- Student must accept invitation and complete registration process
- Please complete online registration agreement. Prior to gaining access to recreation facility, an online registration must be completed or a paper copy will be present to complete.
- On member profile a package will be added for Fitness Centre Workout (Please note: this package is limited to 5 visits per week due to facility capacty), drop-in recreation package, and mindfullness package (free weekly class by health centre) added to client. Packages are valid for the length of the Membership.
- Go to online self service link to log in (google chrome browser prefered)
- Book online self-service webpage. Click here
Throughout the term we will be adding drop-in recreation opportunities which will appear on the Self service calendar. Stay tuned for more Rec opportunities!